When you’re ready to purchase a home, you probably consider the pros and cons between buying a fixer upper and buying a move in ready home for sale in Red Lion, PA. A fixer upper may come with some built in character while allowing you to personalize the home, there are many benefits to purchasing a new construction home.
5 Reasons to Buy a Move In Ready Home in Red Lion, PA
- Fast Move In – With a move in ready home for sale in Red Lion, PA, you’ll have a predictable and fast move in. By avoiding renovations and repairs, you’ll be able to enjoy your new space immediately after closing.
- Cost Savings – While a fixer upper may be less expensive initially, the investment needed to transform and update the house can escalate quickly with unexpected costs. In fact, 31% of renovations go over budget. A new construction home comes equipped with modern amenities and updated features with no surprise costs.
- Reduced Stress – Buying a home, new or old, can be stressful. However, with a move in ready home, you will avoid unpredictable construction delays. Your home will be ready for occupancy the day you close, making for a smooth transition.
- Quality Assurance – A new home will have been inspected to meet the high quality standards of the builder. You can rest assured that the structural integrity, mechanical systems, and more have been assessed for issues. You’ll also have the peace of mind that comes with the builder warranty to assist with any issues that arise.
- Improved Resale Value – Investing in a move in ready home in Red Lion, PA is an investment in your future. New homes tend to retain their resale value and attract buyers better than a fixer upper.
New Construction Townhomes for Sale in Red Lion, PA
Once you’ve chosen to purchase a move in ready home for sale in Red Lion, PA, we invite you to visit Hudson Ridge. We offer spacious three and four-bedroom open-concept floor plans. Contact a sales agent today at 717-698-2614 to schedule your visit!