A new year means new trends to look for in home construction. First and foremost, you should choose a home that offers the features that are important to you. However, it’s always a good idea to consider what you may start to see more of in new construction under $300k in Carlisle, PA.
Top New Construction Home Trends
- Downsizing to smaller spaces: As more and more people become empty nesters, they find they just don’t need the same amount of space anymore. Aging homebuyers are increasingly opting to downsize to smaller homes that require less maintenance and more functionality.
- Energy-efficient homes: We continue to see this trend in new construction under $300k in Carlisle, PA. Solar panels and smart home technologies help to not only reduce environmental impact but also contribute to long-term homeowner cost savings.
- Popularity of townhomes: As the demand for housing continues to increase, townhomes are a popular option thanks to their smaller footprint. Busy homeowners also appreciate the convenience of reduced exterior maintenance, allowing them more time to focus on work, family, hobbies, or relaxing.
- Smaller kitchens: Often thought of as the heart of the home, kitchens are starting to take up a smaller percentage of square footage thanks to functional design that makes cooking easy and efficient.
- Earthy tones and warm neutrals: When it comes to color, trending favorites are inspired by nature. These soothing palettes create a calm atmosphere and provide a neutral backdrop for you to personalize with decor.
New Construction Under $300k in Carlisle, PA
If you are looking to downsize for simplicity or just want to enjoy the benefits of townhome living, Parkview in Carlisle may be the right place for you. Our luxury townhomes offer an open-concept first floor and a well-designed second floor for comfortable living. New units are now available for sale. Contact our sales office at 717-698-2614 to learn more!